I have been writing for several years, and I even have three books published. Writing has changed me for the better. Here’s How.
- Writing helps me process thoughts and emotions
- Writing brings calm in times of chaos
- Writing connects me to people I would not normally know
- Writing helps me inspire and encourage others
- Writing makes me an “expert” in the fields I cover
- Writing helps me spiritually in my walk with God
- Writing forces me out of my comfort zone
- Writing helps me communicate better
- Writing gives me an outlet for stress
- Writing inspires and encourage others
- Writing provides opportunities I would normally not have
- Writing helps me remember and develop what I have learned
- Writing keeps my brain active
Two of my books have literally taken me on the other side of the world.
- Two of my books are translated into Russian
- I have been to Eastern Europe numerous times, distributing my books through lectures, conferences, etc.
- I now have life-long friends in Eastern Europe
You don’t have to have write books, or even go to Eastern Europe, for writing to make your life better.
- Write in a journal to help find clarity in the noise of life
- Write about your passions on social media or a blog
- Write a newsletter to e-mail to friends and family
- Write a card of encouragement to someone
- Write a love letter to your significant other
- Write poetry to connect with your feelings
Just write something. It will change you for the better, and it could change others for the better, too!
Psalm 45:1, “My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.”