I didn’t feel like it today.
I recently had a rough weekend. Not only that, I barely slept a wink one night. All I wanted to do today was get home from work and do nothing.
- I didn’t feel like running
- I didn’t feel like writing this essay
- I didn’t feel like eating with my family
So, guess what I did?
- I went running
- I wrote this essay
- I ate with my family
Why did I do these things, even though I didn’t feel like it?
- My family, exercise, and writing are priorities of my life
- Success is often just showing up, even when it’s not easy
- I knew I would feel worse for not doing these things
- Good habits lead to good habits
- I knew once I started exercising, writing, etc., I would “feel” like it
What do you need to do today, even if you don’t feel like it? Do it anyway. You won’t regret it!
Galatians 6:9, “ And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”